One big happy family…
We’re a family-run business and we’re close knit but we aren’t all related!
From time to time as we grow or circumstances change we need to add to our team. You will find our current vacancies below.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
You can add your details to the contact form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your experience and why you’d be the perfect fit.
Junior 3D CAD Designer: We are currently wanting to add to our talented CAD Design team.
This is an excellent position for a graduate. If you feel you have what it takes, give us a call or send in your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- Working alongside our Design Manager to produce 3D designs of new staircases.
- Drawing accurate balustrade glass panels.
- Ordering correct materials for installations.
- Speaking with suppliers and customers.
- Experienced in using CAD software, preferably Solidworks.
- Knowledge/experience of the furniture/joinery industry would be advantageous.
- Willingness to be involved in many aspects of our business.
- Must have strong level of attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday.
Salary: £ TBC
Job Location: Burtonwood, Warrington
Staircase Installer: From time to time it’s necessary for us to add to our talented installations team.
If you feel you have what it takes, give us a call or send in your CV and we’ll keep it on record ready for any opportunities which arise.Fitters will be working on a self employed basis initially as part of our successful nationwide team of installers with the option of becoming a fully employed member of our installations team following a trial period. Working in teams of two consisting of a Team Leader and Second Joiner, you will complete renovations of existing staircases and installing new flights in customer’s homes throughout the UK. Our installations must be installed to the highest standards using pre-finished parts and requiring skilled carpentry/joinery to install.
- Completing high quality staircase renovations
- Ability to install/learn to install new bespoke staircases
- Good face-to-face customer skills
- Ideally a team of two
- Full UK driving licence
- Physically fit
- Experience in a similar role
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday, Initially on a Self Employed Basis with the option of becoming a permanent staff member following an initial trial period.
Salary: £ Competitive
Job Location: Various Nationwide
We aren’t recruiting for Office Staff or Sales Designers at the moment but if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our small team of Sales Designers or our Installations Team get in touch and we’ll hold your details on record for if and when an opportunity arrises.
* These fields are required.