One big happy family…
We’re a family-run business and we’re close knit but we aren’t all related!
From time to time as we grow or circumstances change we need to add to our team. You will find our current vacancies below.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
You can add your details to the contact form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your experience and why you’d be the perfect fit.
Abbott-Wade is a growing bespoke staircase company who offer a high-end product and service and have been leading staircase renovations and installing bespoke flights for 23 years. We have strong values and high expectations from all members of our team to provide the highest quality service for our customers from start to finish.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate 3D designer, to join an award winning, family run business, that has experienced substantial growth over the last few years.
Working directly alongside the design manager, you will be processing orders for both staircase renovations and bespoke flights from detailed site surveys, and producing both manufacturing and client drawings using SolidWorks.
For the right candidate, there is an opportunity for this job to progress into a more senior role combining both design and survey roles.
- Producing detailed parts lists for installations
- Producing detailed technical drawings for manufacture
- Producing client friendly CAD drawings and visuals
- Provide technical support to the design team
- Talking with customers and suppliers
- Competent using SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- You will need to be IT literate to a good standard
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Preferably degree qualified in product / industrial design
The successful candidate should be self motivated with an eye for detail and have strong technical and presentation skills.
Full product and software training will be given.
Salary & Benefits
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- £18,000 – £21,000 per year (dependant on experience)
If you feel you have what it takes, give us a call or send in your CV and we’ll keep it on record ready for any opportunities which arise.We’re looking for an ambitious new Fitter to join our successful installations team. The successful candidate will have the option of becoming a fully employed member of our installations team following a trial period. Working in teams of two consisting of a Team Leader and Second Joiner, you will complete renovations of existing staircases and installing new flights in customer’s homes throughout the UK. Our installations must be installed to the highest standards using pre-finished parts and requiring skilled carpentry/joinery to install.
- Completing high quality staircase renovations in customers homes
- Ability to install/learn to install new bespoke staircases
- Good face-to-face customer skills
- Ability to work in a team of two
- Full UK driving licence
- Physically fit
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday
Salary: £ Competitive
Job Location: Various Nationwide
We aren’t recruiting for Office Staff or Sales Designers at the moment but if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our small team of Sales Designers or our Installations Team get in touch and we’ll hold your details on record for if and when an opportunity arrises.
* These fields are required.